Sunday, October 20, 2013

Comfort & Encouragement

A few days ago I posted about not growing weary on this journey as Christians. Today I just want to share some of my favorite verses of comfort and encouragement. 

Praise the Lord; praise God our savior! For each day he carries us in his arms. Ps 68:19

The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.   Zephaniah 3: 

But God did listen! He paid attention to my prayer. Praise God, who did not ignore my prayer or withdraw his unfailing love from me. Ps 66:19-20

Say this, "God you're my refuge. I trust in you, and I'm safe. Ps 91:2

We're depending on God; he's everything we need. What's more, our hearts brim with joy since we've taken for our own his holy name. Love us God with all you've got- that's what we're depending on!    Ps 33:20-22

You can go to bed without fear; you will lie down and sleep soundly. Prov. 3:24

See God has come to save me. I will trust in him and not be afraid. The Lord God is my strength and my song; he has given me victory. Isaiah 12:2

The Lord himself with fight for you. Just stay calm. Exodus 14:14

Just thinking of my troubles and my lonely wandering makes me miserable... Then I remember something that fills me with hope. The LORD's kindness never fails! If he had not been merciful, we would have been destroyed. The LORD can always be trusted to show mercy each morning. Lamentations 3:19-22

1 comment:

  1. God, the one and only— I'll wait as long as he says. Everything I hope for comes from him, so why not? He's solid rock under my feet, breathing room for my soul, An impregnable castle: I'm set for life. (Psalm 62:5, 6 MSG)

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you!