Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sunday Scripture

So let's do it - full of belief, confident that we are presentable inside and out.  Let's keep a firm grip on the promises that keep us going.  He always keeps His word.  Let's see how inventive we can be in encouraging love and helping out, not avoiding worshipping together as some so but spurring each other on, especially as we see the big Day approaching.
Hebrews 10:22-25



Dear God help me to continue on this journey with you even though I am tired.  Don't let me fall away from Your promises and always encourage me to stay focused on Your word.  Give me someone in my life to encourage and give me creative ways to lead him/her to You and inspire him/her to stay focused on a deep relationship with You.  Let my worship be with my brothers and sisters who love you as much as me and give us opportunities to share that love together.  Bring us all closer so that we can share Your love with the world as our time on earth is running out.
In Jesus' Name......amen and amen  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!