Friday, October 3, 2014

My Hope is in You!


Show me your ways, Lord,
    teach me your paths.
Guide me in your truth and teach me,
    for you are God my Savior,
    and my hope is in you all day long.
Remember, Lord, your great mercy and love,
    for they are from of old. Psalms 24:4-6

Where is your hope today? What are you hoping for? A new job, a child, a spouse, a vacation?
Or are you excited that one day soon you will stand face to face with your savior? So often, life's circumstances overpower our vision. We begin hoping in the restoration Christ can do and forget that all of this life we are living is about Him. 
If everything were stripped away from you today, would you be able to stand knowing that having Christ alone is more than enough? 
Friends, we must fix our eyes on Christ. Keep surrendering your heart. Learn instant obedience. Allow the Spirit to bear fruit in your life. Yes, in doing so, we will receive blessings in this life time, but our hope is in the eternity set before us: Our hope is in an eternity in the presence of God almighty!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!