Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sunday Scripture

Wives submit to your husbands as to the Lord.
Ephesians 5:22

Of course todays scripture has to do with our study on how to be the wife God calls us to be!  I was stopped in my tracks when I read this verse realizing that I should be submitting to my husband as I do to God.  


Dear God, guide me as I continue searching what you command of me in my marriage.  Help me to make the needed changes so that I can draw closer to my husband.  As I submit to You help me to also submit my will to my husband by accepting him and giving way to his leading and ideas.  May my husband see this change in me and choose to draw closer to you.  Help him to see You in me and bring Glory to Your name.  In Jesus' Name  Amen  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!