Monday, April 6, 2015

Few Words


Today I have few words on my heart- something that doesn't happen very often. I woke up without a care or endless list of tasks running through my mind. I had no sense of urgency to get up and join the busy world around me. I just woke up to thoughts of Christ crucified and risen. As I thought about what I might blog, all that came to my mind was the words to Phillip's Craig and Dean's song- Let My Words Be Few. I love that my heart can speak with few words. That I don't have to be polished and poised before God, but that I can simply sit in his presence. I can stand in awe of His gift of love and say absolutely nothing!

You are God in Heaven
And here am I on earth
So I'll let my words be few
Jesus, I am so in love with You
Chorus:
And I'll stand in awe of You, Jesus
Yes, I'll stand in awe of You
And I'll let my words be few
Jesus, I am so in love with You
The simplest of all love songs
I want to bring to You
So I'll let my words be few
Jesus, I am so in love with You

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!