Friday, September 26, 2014

What Great Works You Do!

They are constantly in my thoughts.  I cannot stop thinking about your mighty works.
Psalm 77:12

I'll be honest.  I don't have a lot for you today.  I don't have a long story or life experience that is ready to jump from my fingers to this page.  I had a beautiful meeting with some beautiful women last night and the only thing that runs through my head this morning, and every waking moment during the night, is that our God is awesome and always working.  This scripture above describes me right now as I look back on that meeting and start to piece some things together.  I have never given God enough credit for His constant work in my life and the work all around me.  It is a hard thing to grasp, really.  But last night as I sat with a couple women I have never met before and with a few familiar faces, as well, I was blown away.  A smile was painted on my face all night and the feeling that God was right there introducing us all, at just His right timing, was priceless.  

But Jesus replied, "My Father is always working, and so am I."
John 5:17

I just want to praise God for His undeserving love and for His thoughtfulness!  I am in awe of His great power and the way He works all things together for His kingdom and to achieve everything He sets out to do.  I am so excited to attempt thinking beyond my little brain to the endless possibilities that God offers when we listen to His call and obey Him.  And I can't even touch what He is about to do!  I can't understand all the ways that He is working right now to make something so dear to His heart come to life through His beloved children!  My dear friends, God is absolutely good!! 

O Lord, what great works you do!  And how deep are your thoughts.
Psalm 92:5

Have confidence, today, in your story, that God is at work and at just the right time He will bring every piece of the puzzle together to give you victory.  It may never look as you dreamed or it may be way beyond your wildest dream but trust that you are in good hands and you are taken care of by the creator of the universe, our God, who loves you with so much authority and gentleness!  He is on your side working!!  

In Jesus' Name.........Amen    

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!