Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sunday Scripture

O Lord, listen to my cry; give me the discerning mind you promised.
Psalm 119:169


Dear God,
I praise You for loving me and wanting the best for my life.  There are so many times that I try to figure things out and I want to make my own plans.  Please give me the discerning mind to know what You want in every area of my life.  I want my day to be the day you have planned for me and I want my life to head in the direction that You have laid out for me.  Give me wisdom to hear Your voice and to understand what You ask of me.  Give me strength and boldness to stick to Your plan and not fall back on my own.  I love you Lord with my whole being and I can't wait to hear what you have for me today.  In Jesus' Name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!