Saturday, September 20, 2014

All Truth

When the Holy Spirit of truth comes.  HE WILL GUIDE YOU INTO ALL TRUTH.  He will not be presenting his own ideas, he will be telling you what he has heard.  He will tell you about the future.  He will bring Me glory by revealing to you whatever he receives from Me.
John 16:13-14

My future holds so many unknowns and the things that I am experiencing have so many unanswered questions.  I think that I may know the best for my situation and I can pray for what I believe is true and right but only God really knows all the answers.  In fact, we are all the same in this area.  We all have questions for God and we all have areas in our life that we don't know all the answers to.  I was reminded of this simple truth yesterday, as I was reading His word.  We can leave behind the worry of figuring things out and trying to decipher what is truth, and what is not good for us.  The Holy Spirit, who resides in us, is our messenger!  He is capable of talking with God and relaying that information back to us.  Some may hear him speak directly through an audible voice and others will hear him through reading scripture.  If we are willing to put our faith in God then we will hear what ever God wants us to know.  The key is trusting and laying aside our natural need to fix things and figure things out on our own.  From now on when you or I have a question for God let's take it directly to Him before we start worrying and scrambling to figure things out.  When we question a certain situation and the safety of it we need to step back and pray, asking God for His spirit to lead us to all truth regarding our circumstances.  If you are suffering from unanswered questions, go to God.  Be open to the Spirit and let him lead you into all truth.  

Dear God, I often times forget that You have all the answers and You desire for me to have peace through my faith in You.  Thank you for giving me the Holy Spirit to guide me and reveal your answers to me in the time that You know is best for me.  I am so blessed to have Your Word right in the palm of my hand, to go to for relief from a busy, unsure day.  I will put my trust in You and Your Spirit.  I believe that you will never let me down and that I will be led to truth.  In Jesus' Name  Amen       

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!