Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Just Be Held

Friends, I'm guessing someone, besides myself, needs to hear this beautiful message today.  As I was searching iTunes for the song Thrive by Casting Crowns I came across this song on the same album.  It touched me, and as I listened closely to the words I envisioned God holding me and singing directly to me.  Friend, I hope you are in the position to listen to this beautiful song.  I hope that you are some place safe where you can cry if you need, or raise your hands high to the sky.  Maybe you will feel the need to share it with a friend or a coworker.  This song is more than beautiful words put together to music.  It is a promise from God.  A promise for you and me and anyone who wants to place their faith in Jesus Christ.


(click here for song)


For I hold you by your right hand - I, the Lord your God.  And I say to you, 'Don't be afraid.  I am here to help you'.     
Isaiah 41:13 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!