Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday Scripture

So then, my friends, try even harder to make God's call and His choice of you a permanent experience; if you do so, you will never abandon you faith.
2 Peter 1:10



Dear God, I want to know You.  Every day I want to experience You and fall deeper into Your arms.  I want to understand Your amazing grace and grasp Your perfect love in my life.  You choosing me was not a mistake and Your love and provision in my life are all because of Your great love for me.  Help me to stay true to You and choose You over the many other gods fighting for my attention.  It is my desire to have you as a permanent fixture in my life.  The One on who I depend, on a regular basis, for all of my needs.  I never want to let you down nor do I want to abandon my trust in You.  Thank You for Your promise to keep me under Your wing.  Praise You for all that You are in my life! In Jesus' Name,  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!