Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Be Still


Be still, and know that I am God!
I will be honored by every nation. 
I will be honored throughout the world.
Psalm 46:10

Some days I quickly forget that I am not alone.  There are times when I start to worry or start to, for lack of better words, freak out.  Until recently, when those moments occurred, I would have difficulty redirecting my thoughts.  Not long ago I got this bracelet and little did I know just how much it would come in handy.  Every time I start to get fired up or begin to worry about something I can look down at my wrist and be reminded of Who leads me.  I am quickly reminded that I am not alone and that God is right there holding my hand.  When I look at my bracelet God tells me to be still, calm down and know that He is in charge, and that is just what I need to redirect my thoughts to a more positive, Christ-like attitude.  

Dear God, thank you for being so patient with me when I begin to get off track and start to wonder with worry and anxiousness.  I do trust you completely with my life but I am constantly fighting my human nature.  You are with me all day every day and I am so thankful for your words that calm my heart and bring me back to you.  I know that you are in charge and I honor you with my life.  
In your son's beautiful name, Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!