Tuesday, March 25, 2014

God Is Working

But Jesus replied, "My Father is always working, and so am I."
John 5:17

I love this!  As I sat and thought about Jesus' response I couldn't help but smile and think of all the things going on in my life and the lives of those I love.  When my best friend is having a bad day, when things are looking down for me or if my prayers don't seem to be heard and answered as I would choose, I can be confident that God is working.  God is always working!  He has an ultimate plan that will succeed exactly how He wants it to.  Even when it appears that bad things are happening, God is working for us and for His ultimate goal.

And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose for them.
Romans 8:28

When we can think of our problems differently, with a new perspective, we can see and trust that God is working through our "ugly" as much as He is working through the good times.  He is always working to fulfill His plan.  We can rest knowing that we don't have to do it all!  We don't have to fix anyone or anything.  We just sit back and wait for God's good to shine through.  

Next time you are experiencing something bad look to God and praise Him for working in your life.  Keep your thoughts on God and the work He has planned for your circumstance.  Things may get worse before they get better but be sure that He is still with you working to accomplish His goals for you and everyone involved. 



     
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!