Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving

Share the things you are thankful for with someone today, and don't just stop there!  Give God the Glory........tell them why you are thankful, share the stories that God has given you.  Be intentional in your discussions and mention God in your conversations today.  Overflow with the great things He is doing in your life and share all the ways in which He has blessed you.  





And now, just as you accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord, you must continue to live in obedience to him.  Let your roots grow down into him and draw up nourishment from him, so you will grow in faith, strong and vigorous in the truth you were taught.  Let your lives overflow with thanksgiving for all he has done.
Colossians 2:6-7


Let them praise the Lord for His great love and for all His wonderful deeds to them.  Let them offer sacrifices of thanksgiving and sing joyfully about His glorious acts.
Psalm 107:21-22

Then I will praise God's name with singing, and I will honor Him with thanksgiving.
Psalm 69:30

They sang, Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and strength belong to our God forever and ever! Amen!
Revelation 7:12

The Lord is my strength and shield.  I trust Him with all my heart.  He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy.  I burst out in songs of thanksgiving.
Psalm 28:7

Enter His gates with thanksgiving; go into his courts with praise.  Give thanks to Him and praise His name.
Psalm 100:4

Let us come to Him with thanksgiving.  Let us sing psalms of praise to Him.
Psalm 95:2

I will offer you a sacrifice of thanksgiving and call on the name of the Lord.
Psalm 116:17







No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!