Monday, October 26, 2015

Use Your Talents


Make a careful exploration of who you are and the work you have been given, and then sink yourself into that.  Don’t be impressed with yourself.  Don’t compare yourself with others.  Each of you must take responsibility for doing the creative best you can do with your own life.   (Galatians 6:4-5 Msg)

     God has given each of us talents. Yours are not like mine and mine are not like yours. But, Oh, the wonderful work we can accomplish together! Ask God to keep you humble. We have each done some really awesome things, but without God, none of them are possible. Praise him for the things he’s enabled you to do!  Spend some time reflecting this week on your own strengths. Thank God for the way he has purposefully designed you!

Dear Jesus,
You have designed me uniquely. No one else is like me, and you planned it that way! Help me to do the best I can in my job and in my relationships. Show me how to be creative with the talents you’ve given to me without fear of what others will think. You are the One I want to please!
Lord, you’ve created my friends and colleagues uniquely also. Their gifts are a blessing to me. Enable me to be an encourager and remove any jealousy from my heart.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!