Saturday, October 31, 2015

Sing Along Saturday

It's so easy for us to get caught up in our situations.  It's so natural for us to look upon our problems instead of looking beyond them to the comfort and support that Jesus offers in our need.  Today, try something different.  Instead of looking at your pain, fear, sadness, or anxiousness, look beyond them.  Silently wait and listen for that roar.  The reassurance that even though you are facing a raging sea, His roar will come to calm you.  Let Jesus calm your thoughts today.  Hear His roar!

AND, I will be quite honest........this is absolutely for me today, in this very moment I am desperate to hear this roar.  I can only see my here and now and it frightens me, I'm ready to give up and I just want to run away.  Not a good start to my weekend, but that's life, and I will lock myself in my room until I hear His roar!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!