Monday, June 29, 2015

God Knows What We Need

"When God places people in your life who are in need, He is aware of what they lack, and He knows He has given you the resources to meet those needs."*

These were the first words I read this morning after I had just poured out my fears and anxieties about welcoming a baby into our home, again.  With each child we bring I tend to get more anxious about my ability to provide for them and have the energy and time to manage a house with 4 kids.  I think ahead of the moment and tend to feel anxious over things that haven't even happened, nor do I know will happen.  I usually have to hand over my thoughts a million times and trust that God is in control.  

He came to my rescue, again, with these perfect words to calm my fears and remind me that whatever situation He puts me in He also provides a way to succeed and even lead those in my path closer to a relationship with him.  God knows what we need whether we are the providers in a situation or we are the ones needing help.  He follows us every day knowing our weakness' and strengths putting us in situations that either provide us with the things we lack, or where we can share the things we have.  Everything falls under His provision!  Today He gave me renewed strength and hope!  I am so blessed to get to talk with Him and feel His presence in my life every moment I choose to put my trust in Him.  Friends, if you are facing uncertainty........pour your hearts out to God.  Give him all your doubts and fears and wait for His answer.  Listen for His encouragement and provision in your situation and trust that everything will be okay.

Dear God, thank you for giving me peace this morning; for talking to me through my devotions and showing that you are listening to my cries for help.  You are my rock and I will count on you to keep me grounded and at peace with your will.  In Jesus' Name.....Amen    







(Pg. 181, June 29th entry of Experiencing God Day By Day)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing with me at the Clinic today. You are NOT alone!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you!