Saturday, June 20, 2015

Sing Along Saturday

I am so moved by Casting Crown's song Broken Together. It is a song about marriage. The couple  marriage has struggled. They are not where they thought they would be at this point in their lives. Tough times have come upon them, dreams have faded, and they are in a battle against each other. As the song moves on, the husband's request is that he and his wife just be broken before God together. That they each own their part of the struggle. The overall message is that only God can change their minds. Minds renewed by the love, grace, and gentle convictions of a Savior!

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2a

Give it a listen  Broken Together

Dear Lord,
I pray today for you hand to work in my own marriage. Bring healing to the broken places. Help me to commit to your work and will. Show me how to be responsible and not all about my rights. God, place your mighty right hand upon my marriage that it will be to your honor and glory. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!