Sunday, April 27, 2014

Praise The Lord!


Praise God in his sanctuary;
    praise him in his mighty heaven!
 
Praise him for his mighty works;
    praise his unequaled greatness!
 
Praise him with a blast of the ram’s horn;
    praise him with the lyre and harp!
 
Praise him with the tambourine and dancing;
   praise him with strings and flutes!
 
Praise him with a clash of cymbals;
    praise him with loud clanging cymbals.
 
Let everything that breathes sing praises to the Lord!
Praise the Lord!
Psalm 150

As I wake up from such a beautiful night of Godly influence I am amazed at God's beauty!  He has blessed us with so much!  My glance out the window displays the green grass, blue sky, and colorful spring flowers popping out of the ground.  God has intricately placed nature together to form the most beautiful pictures and scenes!  I replay, in my mind, the most beautiful dance recital, from the night before, and I am reminded that He has provided us with so many talents and gifts that all come together to make His beauty shine!  Last night my foster child participated in her first dance recital.  It was centered on Christ and portrayed every believer's journey to find confidence and security in Him.  The beauty of all of those talents working together to praise our God was enough to bring tears to my eyes.  One Woman's dream to share her passion for God and her passion for dance was a blessing and gift for all of the audience to see and for those those precious girls and boys who we were there to support.  I am so proud to live in my community where God is able to shine brightly through a dance recital and we are free to praise Him while we dance!  I am blessed to see people live God First lives and watch the Glory of God shine brightly.  I thank God for that this day.  

Things to think about:
What, of God's beauty, have you experienced this week?  What are you thankful for today?  How can you live your Christian life out loud?  What can you share with others?  How can your talents be combined with someone else's to make God shine?  Who can you work with to honor God?

If you are interested in this local dance studio and you live in or near Monroe, Indiana check out Studio 180


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!