Sunday, January 12, 2014

His Promises

Yesterday’s blog shared how we can stand on God’s promises. The Bible is full of promises and here are some of my favorites-

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you. Hebrews 13:5

But forget all that- it is nothing compared to what I am going to do. For I am about to do something new. See, I already have begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland. Isaiah 43:16-19

He has removed our sins as far as the east is from the west. Psalm 103:12

Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22-23

Now, let me encourage you to get in your bible. Use the dictionary or concordance at the back. Search the word or words on your heart and see what God has to say to you today. What promises does he have for you?

Are you afraid? Search the words fear, worry, or afraid.
Are you tired? Search it!
Maybe you need forgiveness. Whatever you need, God has the answer already supplied. You only need to take time to look for his promises!


Send us an email and we’d be happy to help you find passages of God’s truth! God First Friends love to support each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!