Saturday, September 19, 2015

Sing Along Saturday



This picture is a great representation of how I feel when I am really into the music surrounding me.  When it is praise music I get lost in my audience of One and I shout out my praise to God.  I don't care who is watcing, how I sound or what anyone is doing around me.  This weekend, get lost in your praises to God.  Today, find time to crank up the music and sing your heart out.  Tomorrow at church lift those arms up, close your eyes and just get lost in your worship of our great and wonderful God.  Don't worry about what others think of you, let the tears flow, belt it out and do what comes natural.......put on the perfomance of a lifetime for your King of Kings!  

Sing praises to God, song praises;
sing praises to our King, sing praises.
Psalm 47:6 NLT

Here is a song to get you started!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!