Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Sky Writers



Last week we were blessed to spend 8 days with our daughters, parents, and grandchildren in Florida. I had been looking forward to the trip for quite some time. I had prayed over our travels, our accommodations and our time spent together. My heart's desire was for this trip to be one that glorified God in all we said and did.

As we arrived within miles of our 'home' for the week, we looked up and saw a plane writing in the sky. It was spelling out the word "Love". We were all intrigued and craned our necks to see the beautiful display. My husband teased that he'd called ahead and had that done especially for me! We all enjoyed a smile and laugh.

But as we got out of the van to eat lunch, we saw the rest of the writing. It said, "Love U Jesus". My heart just sang. I truly felt God's hand of blessing over our trip.

As we waited for our lunch to be prepared I searched the scriptures on my bible app to find God's message about creation singing his praises. This verse seems just so perfect!

"The heavens declare the glory of God, the skies proclaim the work of his hands." Psalm 19:1

Yes, even the skies that day declared that the Lord is good. Even all of creation shouts that he is in control, and he is to be praised!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!