Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sunday Scripture

God's wisdom is something mysterious that goes deep into the interior of his purposes.  You don't find it lying around on the surface.  It's not the latest message, but more like the oldest - what God determined as the way to bring out his best in us, long before we ever arrived on the scene.  The experts of our day haven't a clue about what this eternal plan is.  If they had, they wouldn't have killed the Master of the God-designed life on a cross.  That's why we have the scripture text:
No one's ever seen or heard anything like this,
Never so much as imagined anything quite like it - 
What God has arranged for those who love him.
But you've seen and heard it because God by his Spirit has brought it all out into the open before you.
-1 Corinthians 2:7-10 MSG-



Dear God, thank You for The Holy Spirit living in me that I may discern your wisdom and follow your ways.  I desire to have wisdom to know right from wrong and to help others find a deep relationship with You.  Thank You for Your great love story to me, for giving me Jesus so that I may join You in Heaven and experience you face to face someday.  I don't understand all Your ways but my desire is to dig into Your Word daily to find out more and more.  Lead me to know Your secrets for me, and to live so sure of You that Your love, light, mercy, and grace spill from me.
In Jesus' Name
Amen   

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!