Monday, March 23, 2015

A Week Of Praise

This week we are going to focus on some of our favorite praise music. We will share why the song speaks to our hearts and add a link where you can click to enjoy the praise song yourself! Happy praising!

Sometimes life's trials seem to wear on and on. Scripture tells us not to grow weary, but it's not easy. So many times when I've felt like I just can't go on, this song has taken me to my knees, where I inevitably find Jesus waiting. He delivers my heart from fear to peace, from discouragement to hope, and from pain to greater healing. Jesus delivers me into his arms even though the trials around me continue.

Here are the words that always bring tears of cleansing to my heart:
 
             When I feel like I can't go on
             You deliver me
             And when the road is winding and way too long
             You deliver me, You deliver me!

Dear Lord, I am so thankful for you deliverance. You've delivered me from my pit of sin and you deliver me into the strength and protection of your arms moment by moment! I love you and praise you today for your deliverance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!