Saturday, November 1, 2014

It's The Weekend!

It is a weekend and there are things to do!  People to see, houses to clean, parties to attend and shopping to do.  What will you do with that few extra minutes you have this morning or the break in the middle of the day when the early football game has finished and your waiting for that next one to start up?  Will you take a nap or eat a snack?  Friends today I want you to pray for the very special accountability partner that God has waiting for you.  I want you to think of all the people you know who may just hold that special title in your life.  Now pray for that person and ask God to give you opportunities to talk about it together.  Read the bible and gain encouragement and courage to bring up the subject and be devoted to following through.  I dream for you all to find someone in your life who you can text every day an encouraging scripture or someone who you can life up in prayer on a regular basis.  I know the importance of having my accountability partner just a phone call away and having her by my side at certain events.  Having that special person so close keeps me in check when my mind wants to wander or I am tempted to do something I shouldn't.  My accountability partner encourages me and prays for me.  She cares about my relationship with God and she is devoted to keeping me on track!  What a relief to know that this time, in this new life I live, I am protected by one very special person who loves me deeply and will fight for whatever the cause to protect me and keep me from falling to sin and away from my Lord?  Today I am just so blessed and I can't help but encourage you to find one special friend to live your life out with.  Devote this weekend to pursuing God's intentions for true fellowship and understand the importance of relationship, a gift directly from God.  Odds are you already have someone in mind.  Go ahead make that call or shoot that encouraging text.


PS - don't forget to email us your favorite encouraging scripture or that special one that keeps you going when trials come.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!