Saturday, November 22, 2014

Thankful for the little things

"So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness." Colossians 2:6-7

I love finding God in the little things! Today as I begin to anticipate Thanksgiving, I want to focus on being thankful for the little things. Here are a few as I get started...


  1. Reading the Bible with my husband.
  2. Getting to accompany my grandson on his first combine ride.
  3. A card sent from a friend.
  4. The joy of a daughter's heart over her score on a difficult test.
  5. "Gwamma, where are you?" the words I hear as my granddaughter enters my home.
  6. Being asked to pray with a friend.
  7. A paycheck!
  8. Gas was $2.75
  9. Cinnamon rolls for breakfast.
  10. My adult children are independent.
What are you thankful for today? Challenge yourself to find 100 things to be thankful for by next Thursday! Write them down and then really spend the day celebrating our wonderful God!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!