Wednesday, February 17, 2016

You Can't Do A Thing About It!

"My God is changeless in his love for me." Psalm 59:10

Friend, I have something very important to tell you today! So, listen carefully! 

God loves you. He loves you right where you are at this very moment. He loves you in your messy. He loves you in your tiredness. He loves you in your confusion and in your pain. He loves you when you get it right just as much as he does when you get it wrong. He loved you in the past. He loves you right now. And he will love you in the future. He loves you and nothing changes that! He loves you. And you can't do one thing about it! You won't change his mind. He is love. He can't be changed. It's his character. It is the essence of his being. 

So stop right where you are and thank him! Thank him for loving you. Turn and face him. See the delight in his eyes as you say, "Ok God! Let me have it! Let me have all the love you've got to give me!" You might as well just surrender to his unchanging, unfailing love. Just face it! He loves you and there's not one thing you can do about it but to accept it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!