Friday, February 26, 2016

Take This Time To Pray

Then you will call to me.  You will come and pray to me, and I will answer you.  You will seek me, and you will find me because you will seek me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29:12-13 GNT


I am drawn to asking you to pray today.  I don't really have more than that.  There are a lot of people on my heart who are calling out for help and healing and so I just want to take this time to remind you to pray.  Pray for the lost, the sick, the hurting, the leaders of our nations, the orphans and the sinners.  Get down on your knees for the people on your heart and carry their burdens to God.  Seek God's answers for them and for the things you desire, as well.  He promises you will find Him and He will have answers in His perfect timing.  Who are we that God should take the time to listen to our requests?  We are His beautiful children.  He wants our prayers, our discussions and our deepest secrets.  Enjoy your time with Him today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!