Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Speak His Word Over Your Life

God's word is truth and we must learn to unleash it's power in our lives. We can begin doing so by speaking it to and about ourselves. It is easy to get caught up in believing negative things about ourselves. For example we say things like, "Well, I've just always been that way." or "I'm not good at _____." But God is perfect and he has a good and perfect plan for our lives. He created us in his image and therefore anything negative that we think or believe is not of God.

Begin speaking the following over your own life today:

"I am the righteousness of Jesus Christ."

"I am adopted into the family of Christ and nothing can remove me from the hand of my Father."

"I have God-given gifts and talents. I am of value and purpose. And God is using me!"

"The Spirit of God is upon me. I am patient and kind. Joy flows through me."

Search His word today and ask God to reveal verses that speak truth about you. Meditate on them. Recite them over and over. Claim them as truth in your life. Live in the power of His Word!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!