Friday, December 4, 2015

Infinite

"I am the first and the last," says the Lord God Almighty, 
who is, who was, and who is to come.
Revelation 1:8 GNT



I read a devotion with this scripture in it and was reminded that God was, is, and always will be, enough for me.  I was taken to the dictionary where I looked up the word infinite and this is what I found:  
Infinite - Limitless or endless; impossible to measure or calculate.

We each have an unlimited supply of God strength.  He doesn't just give us a little saving some for the next person.  God gives me all of Him.  God gives you all of Him.  God is infinite.  We can't measure His abilities, His love for us, His power or His mercy and grace.  God cannot be understood nor can his help be calculated.  He is limitless!  His faifthfulness is endless!  Just repeat this over and over and let it soak in.  We are in the hands of infinite resources to help us in any circumstance.  God does not hold back from us.  

Take a long, hard look.  See how great He is - infinite, greater than anything you could ever imagine or figure out.  -Job 36:26 MSG

Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.  -Ephesians 3:20 NLT

And this infinite ability is more than just giving us power and strength to make it through difficult situations.  He is limitless in His understanding, as well.  He knows the human heart.  He knows our weaknesses, understands our temptations, and our tendency to falter.  He loves us regardless of our mistakes because of His infinite understanding of us.  He knows us way better than we can ever know ourselves.

Great is our Lord and abundant in strength; His understanding is infinite.  -Psalm 147:5 NASB

Dear God I am in awe of Your strength and power and might and love and the million other things You are willing to offer me daily.  Even when I mess up you do not hold back from me.  You are my rock and my everything!  Thank you God!  

      






No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!