Saturday, July 4, 2015

Sing Along Saturday

July 4th in America brings fireworks, hotdogs, family and friends.  We thank all the people who have served to give us freedom since the birth date of America many years ago.  As we celebrate our great country's freedom, let's not forget the freedom we have in Christ.  We thank our founders and our soldiers who fought for our freedom to do great and amazing things to further the Kingdom of God.  Jesus Christ, our savior, died a horrible death for us to have an amazing free life in Him.  This song give me chills today as I realize the price paid for me, when I was still a sinner.  I lift up all the soldiers who fought for me, who didn't even know me, whether I was a sinner or saint......they served me and gave me freedom.  Praise God!  Thank you!  Amen and Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!