Tuesday, July 14, 2015

A Letter Of Refreshment


Like a cool drink of water when you're warn out and weary is a letter from a long-lost friend.
Proverbs 25:25

Just imagine how good it feels to get a letter from a friend in the mail, a personal letter asking you how you've been, showing great concern for your well being, wishing you love and blessings.  It feels good to know that someone cares about you.  It warms your heart to feel love through a kind letter or card sent by a friend.  God created us all for relationship and although friends come and go, the healthy relationships are never to be forgotten.  So often I get caught up in the close friends I have currently, and I forget all the special people who walked me along my journey leading to where I am today.  I want to encourage you to remember the special people you have shared memories with and pick one or two to send an encouraging note to.  God says hearing from a long lost friend is like taking a drink of ice cold water on the hottest day of the year.  It renews the strength of a weary worn out soul.  We may not be able to do much but we all have paper and a pen.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!