Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Live For The Glory Of God

When he died, he died once to break the power of sin.  
But now that the lives, he lives for the glory of God.
Romans 6:10

After reading this scripture, the first thing on my mind was that I want to live for the Glory of God.  Everything I do and say and believe in should be pointing to God.  When I am weak I want to trust God and point people to my savior.  When I am successfull I want to boast in God's provision and let everyone know that He lives in me providing all good things.  When I am at fault I want to glorify God by asking for forgiveness and accepting His amazing grace.  As I live a live centered on Christ I want to glorify Him in all circumstances, good or bad.  It isn't an easy thing to do but it's the only way to find joy in all situations.  In the bad things that happen daily we can't move forward and hold onto our joy if we don't find a way to glorify God in our troubles.  Glorifying God is accepting the good and the bad and pointing all people and ourselves to the one true God.  When our life is falling apart and we are undergoing horrible circumstances there is always hope in the Lord.  There is always something we can be thankful for.  Some things harder to find than others but if we are centered on God it's always visible.  

Christ died to glorify God.  He gave his life to end the destruction of sin on our souls and He now lives to glorify His Father.  Going through all the torment and torture so that one day we could carry on that glory.  Just like Jesus, we can glorify God through our trust in Him and our obedience to His call.  Thank God today for all He is and provides and make a vow to live your life centered on Christ and carry on His call to bring glory to God.  Blessings!!   


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!