Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The Gift of Friendship!

"The sweet smell of incense can make you feel good, but true friendship is better still."
 Proverbs 27:9 CEV

Today I just want to praise God for the friends in my life. I have been so blessed with both women and men who have walked with me. Friends who hold me accountable. Friends who make me laugh till I cry. Friends who cry with me. Friends who make even the mundane seem delightful! Friends who have helped me make decisions, helped with projects, and caused my days to be filled with fun. Friends who have been around forever and those that have just come into my life. I am blessed because God has given me good friends. 

Lord, it is my prayer that each one reading this blog today would pause to thank you for their friendships. You are the giver of all good things. And Lord, a good friend is among your greatest gifts. Thank you for laughter and tears that are shared between friends. Thank you for good fun! Thank you for strength that is shared in both prayer and in just living life together. Lord, I praise your name for each and every one of my friends. And especially for the God First Friends who are sharing this moment with me praising your name! 
Amen and Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!