Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Jesus Brings Hope

I heard a shout from the throne, saying, "Look, the home of God is now among his people!  He will love with them, and they will be his people.  God himself will be with them.  He will remove all of their sorrows, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain.  For the old world and it's evils are gone forever. 
Revelation 21:3-4

As we anticipate the coming of Jesus, this Christmas, I can't help but imagine the pain and suffering He endured for me.  I am so thankful that He was strong enough and disciplined enough to follow through with God's ultimate plan of salvation for the world.  Jesus is amazing!  As we wait on His special day let us not forget all that He suffered so that we could one day experience the beauty written in the scripture above.  Because of my sin, He died a horrible, sinners death, He who had no sin.  Because of my sin, He sweat blood from the stress of the what was to come to Him, begging His father to save Him but ultimately, unselfishly honoring God's plan.......for me, for you.  This Christmas we are reminded of the one and only gift that really matters in life, Jesus Christ.  That One gift brings us renewal, strength, peace, joy, and hope.  I am spoiled to have such a  beautiful promise for a future such as the one written above!  Friends, we are all so loved by God!  

Dear God, I can't wait to experience perfection in your presence!  The promise of Heaven and all it holds is awesome and breathtaking.  The pain I endure now is short-lived compared to the peace and unspeakable joy I will experience in my eternity with You.   Thank You for Your gift, Jesus Christ!  Thank you for loving me with an unexplainable love.  Thank You, Thank You..........Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!