Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Remember




As we look into a new year anxious to see what God is going to do in and through us, it's worth our time to stop and reflect on where God has shown his might and power this past year. The word 'remember' is found 231 times in the NIV Bible. In remembering and reflecting we can see God's faithfulness and in return our own faith grows deeper. Has God taught you to wait patiently? Over the last year, have you learned to forgive and offer grace to a greater level than ever before? Or perhaps God has shown his faithfulness as he carried you through health or financial issues. 

Today my praise music is playing as I'm working around my home. I've just been meditating on the greatness of my God! 2014 was a year of experiencing God's greatness, even in the trials! He is bigger than any issue I could ever face. He has proven faithful to show freedom, healing, and deliverance over this last year. He has shown me a deeper understanding of mercy and forgiveness and enabled me to offer it to others. Today as I reflect on the last year I am praising the King of Kings and Lord of Lords for his great love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!