Saturday, July 5, 2014

24/7 Dad

I will be your God throughout your lifetime - until your hair is white with age.  I made you, and I will care for you.  I will carry you along and save you.
Isaiah 46:4

I find peace in this today.  God has each one of us on His mind.  Just like I think of my kids and what I need to do for them each day, God thinks of each of His children and their needs.  Whether we ask or not, he is a part of our lives, either watching from abroad or standing beside us holding our hand.  He made us and will care for us until the day we die.  Some of His children don't want His help and many of us can relate.  Our toddlers who are gaining independence can do it alone, or our teenagers who think they know everything and don't need our help.  We are all just like them with our God and although there are times we may stray or decide to go alone He is always waiting to be called upon.  He is a 24/7 Dad just watching and waiting to help us in our need.  He plans to care for us until the day our hair turns white.  

Praise God for being the ultimate parent keeping watch over and loving every one of His children equally!  His arms are ready to pick us up and carry us along in our need.  He made us because He loves us!  God is our God throughout our lifetime.  Many of us may not always see Him that way or we may not think we need Him but He is there waiting and willing when ever we call on Him!     

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!