Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday Scripture

I get rid of all these things: anger, passion, and hateful feelings.  No insults or obscene talk should ever come from my lips.  I will not lie to another, for I have put off my old self with its habits.
Colossians 3:8-9



Dear God, I understand that my belief in Your Son as my Lord and Savior gives me power to do all things.  His presence within me allows me to live a life full of love and kindness without hatred and obscenity.  I can get rid of all the things listed above because I have You living in me.  Please remind me of my wrongdoing and show me the way to better thinking and kind actions so that I may live more like Jesus and less like someone of this world.  

In Jesus' Name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!