Saturday, June 21, 2014

Something Brand-New!

For I am about to do a brand-new thing.  See I have already begun!  Do you not see it?  I will make a pathway through the wilderness for my people to come home.  I will create rivers for them in the desert.
Isaiah 43:19

I am smiling praising God for the scripture He gave me this morning.  The mother of one of my foster children has made a very tough decision.  One that has made her vulnerable and uncomfortable, but at the time, it is the best thing for her and her baby.  I was able to use this scripture to encourage her to keep going and remind her that God is on her side working things out on her behalf.  It also reminds me that although the situations and decisions we face may put us in uncomfortable positions it is sometimes what is needed to allow God to turn it into something brand-new!  Don't ever get discouraged if you are in a tough spot, but grab hold of this promise that God is working on something for you.  Something brand-new and beautiful..........a stairway out of your dark pit, a rainfall during your drought.  God is working and he promises to help His people and never stop until His plan is fulfilled!  Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!