Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Great Is The Lord

Great is the Lord!  He is most worthy of praise!  No one can measure his greatness.
Psalm 145:3



God is good!  A phrase we say often when in the presence of other christians as we share answers to prayer and other blessings we see God providing in our lives.  His greatness cannot be measured by our good days and blessings!  God is good whether our day is going well or not.  Even if we are having the worst day imaginable, God is still good.  He is good because His love is pure and genuine.  He is good because everything He does is for our best!  There is no way of measuring such perfect love.  He is most worthy of praise!  


I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart;
I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done.
I will be filled with joy because of you.
I will sing praises to your name, O Most High.
Psalm 9:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!