Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Dear God,

Lead us not into tempataion, but deliver us from evil: 
For thine is the kingdom, and the power and the glory, for ever.
Matthew 6:13 KJV


Lead me not into temptation God.  Forgive me for the sins I have fallen into and for the lies I allow satan to convice me of.  Build me up, heal my heart and show me the way.  Lead me out of the dark and into Your light.  Place me in your loving arms where I safe from falling into the traps of the enemy.  You will always give me a way out.  You will never let me be tempted beyond my ability to say no.  You are my strength and my song.

But deliver me from evil.  Take me from this place of evil and deliver me into the river of Your peace.  Although I am feeling weak, You make me strong and You will deliver me from satan's hands and place me on sure footing.  You will raise me up and give me strong legs to stand on because You love me and You know what is best for my growth.  You call me to trust in You and Your promise I rely on.  Deliver me from this hurt and draw me near.  Make me strong.  

Yours is the kingdom.  This world belongs to You.  Your creation is good and I thank You for Your promise to always be with Your people.  I am humbled by my size as I think of all the details and intricacies of this ever changing life You have given us.  Help me to fight for Your kingdom on earth. Raise me up to pray fervently and boldly strategize against the lies and schemes of the devil.  Give me strength and words to pray for Your world and Your people.

And the power.  Your power is unmatchable.  God you have the power to move mountains and stop the waves with a single Word.  Because I love You, You are on my side fighting for me and working all things out for my best.  Your power makes my life possible, and my hurt bearable and peaceful.  Your power draws me in from my biggest fear and holds me gently in the shadow of your wings.  All power is my God!

And the glory.  I give You the glory for this beautiful life and the promises of renewal, mercy and grace.  Yours is the glory God!  You shine Your light in the dark and You fix my problems and bring healing to the broken.  All Glory is Yours for ever and ever! 

In Jesus' Name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!