Monday, April 18, 2016

A Good Laugh


He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy. Job 8:21

This weekend was beautiful. The sunshine just made my heart sing. It felt great to get my hands in the cool dirt of the flowerbeds and sit on the patio sipping lemonade and taking in the warmth of the day. But what made the weekend amazing was laughter and smiles. My children and grandchildren were in and out over the 3 days. I found myself laughing at their crazy antics and stories of life over the past week.
Yes, Laughter is good for the soul! Have you ever considered that the Lord also has a sense of humor. He created funny looking plants and animals that make me smile. He created children with wit and adults with fabulous humor. Smiles and laughter are created in the image of our God! So, today laugh and smile! Listen to a Christian comedian, ask a teacher for a funny comment a child's made, sit back and take in the beauty of God's creation... and smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!