Monday, October 10, 2016

What you focus on you feast on!

Have you ever noticed that what's on your mind can control your entire day? If someone says something unkind to us we stew on it.  And pretty soon they are a horrible, ugly person...and have always been that way. We no longer have anything good to say about them.
Tell yourself today that we out can't have sugar. I grantee that within 2 hours you will have had some! 🍰 And not just one snack, perhaps 2-3.

Folks this is just the reason that we are told to focus on Christ! The more we think about him the more of him we desire. The more we desire the more we delight in receiving what we set our eyes on.  What you focus on (positively or negatively) is what you feast on.

“I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭16:8‬ ‭NIV‬‬

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!