Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Together!

Come, let us tell of the Lord's greatness;
Let us exalt his name together.
Psalm 34:3

It's been a while since I have thought about the importance of having an accountability partner.  I have gotten so used to Mary texting me and encouraging me with scripture that it's become second nature.  This scripture brought me back to my dream for women, and men, everywhere.  I want Christians to have someone they can count on to hold them accountable to upholding a christ-like life.  It takes more than just ourselves studying and carrying on a relationship with Jesus.  It is important that we have someone to share this with.  Someone to call or write you scripture to memorize or sharing thoughts about certain situations you are facing.  And not only is encouragemet important but praising together is key, as well.  Exalting His name together is so much fun!  A life with Christ is made more enjoyable when we can share it with someone!  Do you have that someone special?  Who can you tell of the Lord's greatness on a daily basis and who can you count on to join you in prising His Name on high?  Dear GFF, I pray for you to find that special person to share your faith with.  I pray for you to find someone who is serious about helping you go deeper in your relationship with Christ and someone who isn't afraid to get crazy about shouting Jesus' name together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!