Wednesday, July 27, 2016

A Prayer for Guidance

4. Show me the right path, O Lord;
Point out the road for me to follow.
5. Lead me by your truth and teach me,
for you are the God who saves me.
All day long I put my hope in you.
6. Remember, O Lord, your compassion and unfailing love,
which you have shown from long ages past.
7. Do not remember the rebellious sins of my youth.
Remember me in the light of your unfailing love,
for you are merciful, O Lord.
Psalm 25 4-7 NLT


Dear God,


Show me where to go from here.  I am your servant and I love you and honor all that you do.  Lead me by your promises and teach me your Word.  I trust in you to give me wisdom and salvation.  Your patience is with me as I wander through life.  Help me to keep on track and forgive me when I make a wrong turn.  Look into my heart and know that my love for you is sincere.  Forget about my past and see into my future, full of love and devotion to you.  I cherish the mercy and grace that you offer me. Thank you!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!