Tuesday, July 19, 2016

A Power Verse


So do not  fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

God wants you to know a You are not alone; He is with you. He wants you to know that he has bought you for his own and has established a relationship with you: He is your God. And by his power and might, he will strengthen you and uphold you: You do not have to be afraid. 

God is not some distant God that is uninterested in us. He is near and working for your good. He is involved in the details of your life. 

Today meditate on this verse. Write it on a notepaper and keep it in front of you. Hide it in your heart by memorizing it. The power in this verse is amazing. Whatever the day brings these words from our God will encourage and comfort your heart. Hide it in your heart so that the Holy Spirit can call it to you mind when you need reminded!


Lord, thank you for choosing me. Thank you for giving me your power to endure anything that comes my way. Just knowing you are with me removes my fear. You are my God, and you won't let go. Thank you, Dear God! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!