Saturday, March 12, 2016

Sing-A-Long Saturday


But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you seek 
him with all your heart and all you soul. Deuteronomy 4:29


Today's song by Third Day is entitled Soul on Fire. The words of this song are beautiful and call out to God asking him to help set a fire in your soul for Him, His Words, and His Ways.

Do you remember the joy you had when you first found the Lord, the freedom of his grace and the power of his salvation? Have you wandered and need to find the intimacy and closeness you once had with Jesus? This song calls you back to the fire you had when you first found the Lord. It's a song about seeking Him until your heart blazes and all you see is Him!


God, I'm running for Your heart
I'm running for Your heart
Till I am a soul on fire
Lord, I'm longing for Your ways
I'm waiting for the day
When I am a soul on fire
Till I am a soul on fire

Lord, restore the joy I had
And I have wandered bring me back
In this darkness, lead me through
Until all I see is You

Lord, let me burn for You again
Let me return to You again
And Lord, let me burn for You again
Let me return to You again

Click Here to Listen to Soul on Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!