Tuesday, November 15, 2016

His Righteousness Never Fails

Everything he does reveals his glory and majesty.  
His righteousness never fails.
Psalm 111:3

If only we had eyes to always see things like this!  Instead of seeing our troubles like the world would see them it would be so freeing to see them through this lens.  Satan wants us to dwell on our troubles and disappointments and our "unanswered" prayers but God wants us to wait on His timing and His work.  Everything He does reveals His glory and majesty.  Even the difficulties we face!  Yes even the bad news we just received, or the friend who hurt our feelings, or the loss we experienced.  All things can reveal God's amazing love and provision for us!  His righteousness never fails!  

Dear God,
Help me to see my daily life through Your beautiful, big picture lens.  Show me Your hand in all things and open my eyes to Your saving power.  Give me Your wisdom to experience the glorious ways in which You work.  Let me experience your majesty through the unexpected ways in which you do things in my life.  God you are my God and I love you and treasure the way you take care of me.  Help me to appreciate the mystery that comes with knowing You.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!