Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Believe Him

I also pray that you will understand the incredible greatness of God's power for us who believe him.  This is the same mighty power that raised Christ from the dead and seated him in the place of honor at God's right hand in the heavenly realms.
Ephesians 1:19-20

Do you believe God?  I'm not asking if you believe in God, for most people that is a yes, I am asking if you believe God.  Do you believe that His word is truth?  Do you believe that the promises found in the bible are for your very life?  When you are searching for answers in the Bible do you believe Him when He says you have the power to move mountains, or that you are safe in under His wings?  

Friends, God is real!  God is alive in the Words of His Good Book!  You have the same mighty power that raised Christ from the dead!  Whatever you are facing, know that God has the answers for you!  He wants you to not only believe in Him but BELIEVE HIM!    

Father God thank you for your words of truth that guide me.  Forgive me for all the times I have chosen to not believe you and help me to stay on this path of truth.  Lead me to your wisdom.  Take me to your promises so that I can write them on my heart and bring them with me wherever I go.  You are my strength!  You are my awesome God!  I praise you and thank you right where I am! 
In Jesus' Name   Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!